Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Big Game

First of all, I want to apologize for not actually DOING this blog yet. I have planned, I have WATCHED, I have Tweeted.... but actually written anything? NOPE. I do plan on changing that.

So... ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THE BIG GAME TODAY?! I mean, of course, THE biggest game in America... not that silly football thing. THE PUPPY BOWL!!!
I'll be watching Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl X with my best buddy, Sparks McGee, a Schnauzer Poodle mix I rescued a few months ago. For those of you playing along at home, as per the rules, you don't get to count Puppy Bowl players on your list. "Only seeing the dog in person counts." But it is a great opportunity to brush up your breed identification skills... and mostly to explode your heart with cuteness!

So, put on your super adorable game face!  RAH RAH RAH RAH ARF!



P.S. if you need a break from puppies you can always switch to that OTHER game...










The Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark Channel. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment